- 20 Years experience
- Education: M.S. Exercise Science and Athletic Training
- Certifications: C.S.C.S., N.S.C.A.
- Physical Education Speicalist and Group Exercise Leader, Institute for Aerobic Research
- Works with recreational athletes of all ages
- State High School Singles Tennis Championship
- Top 10 finish in St. George Marathon
- Intensive Internship at Kenneth Cooper Institute for Aerobic Research has given her valuable experience in exercise testing, prescription, cardiac rehabilitation
- Gets the most out of her clients through understanding, patience and encouragement
- Enjoys skiing, hiking, biking & singing
Gina has been a full-time Personal Trainer for over 23 years. She sees herself first as an EDUCATOR, teaching her clients to use proper Bio-Mechanics and Form so a foundation is laid for a Lifestyle of Healthy Activity. Second as a DRIVER, pushing her clients beyond their barriers.
Her Certifications are:
NSCA: Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Post-REHAB Conditioning Specialist: She will work closely with your physical therapist to get you back in business on your feet.
Bio-mechanics Specialist: She has working knowledge of proper placement to achieve maximum results.
Having kept many of her original clients the entire 23 years, Gina has evolved into a Trainer that enjoys walking the path with each individual~dealing with their present time injuries and various medical issues at hand as needed.
“For me, personal training is much more than the building of biceps. It is about an over-all healthy approach to life.
Very well-read in the science of Mind-Body neuro-muscular connection, I approach training as a Science that results in both mental and physical well-being.”
Gina believes “LIKE attracts LIKE”: “My client profile tends to be a Type A driven human like myself who sets out to be the best they can be at whatever they do. They expect me to be as educated and exacting about my training as they are about their careers. They are putting themselves in my hands with full confidence I will get them on track without resulting injury.”
TOGETHER WE GET IT DONE! And, oh yes! We have one good time doing it…!!
An Atlanta native who moved to Salt Lake City in 1996, Lya is an avid mountain biker as well as a personal trainer and holistic lifestyle coach. The program in which I’ve studied was developed by world-renowned Holistic Health Practitioner and certified Neuromuscular Therapist Paul Chek, who has used his holistic approach in rehabilitation and conditioning for more than 18 years. Based on the CHEK philosophy, I develop training programs using a whole body approach to training, addressing issues in diet, exercise and overall wellness to help people enjoy a new level of wellness. I also have my own line of natural products designed to meet athletes’ needs called ‘Lotions and Potions for Adventurers.
- CHEK Practitioner, Level II
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Level II
- CHEK Golf Biomechanic coach
- Certified Olympic Lifting Coach
- Certified Spinning Instructor, Level II
More Information here.
Sheri has been a Fitness Instructor for 30 years. She is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Avid Cyclist, and Group Exercise Instructor with certifications in Schwinn Indoor Cycling, Pilates Fit, Zumba, and Zumba Toning. Sheri loves to infuse her years of dance training and musicality with weight training into all of the classes she teaches and make them fun and functional! As a Personal Trainer she specializes in functional training and encourages everyone to cross-train and take what they learn in the gym outdoors!